Monday 8 April 2013

ATCAS #9 Winners!

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for playing along with the ATCAS "Spring" challenge.

Each time it gets harder to narrow down to a handful of winners with all the wonderful entries! But decide we must so here are the

Top 3
(in numerical order)


#82 Beanie
                                 


#87 Barb Murphy
                                 


Congratulations ladies! Please grab your badge from the tab at the top of the page.

and our

CAS PERFECTIONIST

and winner of the prize from Clearly Besotted Stamps is
                                                           


Congratulations Nelleke! Here is what Harriet had to say -

"When I saw Nelleke's thumbprint I thought 'Oh I can't wait to see the bigger photo!!' I was not disappointed when I clicked over to Nelleke's blog - WOW - what a graphic beauty! I love everything about this card - the balance of elements, the white space and the lovely butterflies!"

Nelleke, please email me at kyliepurtell@gmail.com within 5 days to claim your prize! Please take your badge from the tab at the top of the page for your blog xx


WHO IS OUR FACEBOOK SHOW[CAS]E ??
HEAD ON OVER TO SEE IF IT IS YOU!

Don't forget that our current challenge has the code word

4 comments:

  1. Thank you ladies! Congrats to all winners, especially Nelleke :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, when I saw this I was so surprised and happy! Thanks for choosing my card as one of the top 3! Congrats to all the other winners too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat vind ik dit leuk dat ik met mijn kaart CAS perfectionist geworden ben!
    Groetjes, Nelleke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my.... what a shock!! I only started taking part in challenges in mid-February after creating my blog; I AM SO HAPPY I could cry!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.