Saturday 9 May 2015

Challenge #63 + DT CALL!

Welcome to Addicted to CAS everyone!

Are you ready for a new challenge? We are so excited because not only is our new challenge starting right now but we are also holding a DT call.

Would you like to join a fun, exciting and family orientated team? Do you enjoy creating Clean and Simple creations? Then perhaps you should apply!

Requirements to be an ATCAS designer

Join the team for 6 months. Your term will run from July - December 2015 with the option to continue
Have a personal blog to upload your creations to
Host one challenge in that 6 month period by choosing a code word for our followers
Create a Clean and Simple card/tag/layout each fortnight using our code words
Comment on your assigned entries
Have fun!

Sound like you? Please enter this challenge and add DT after your name should you like to apply. The DT call will finish at the end of this challenge.

Ok! Onto our challenge.

This fortnight, our hostess is the ever so talented Jan and here is the code word she has come up with


Our sponsor this week is


and the prize is a whopping $20 gift certificate from their store. Thank you SO much Michele!


Talk about thrills this week. We have one more for you! We are thrilled have have Monika (Monika's Blog) joining us our Guest Designer for May.  Welcome Monika!



Hi all. I am Monika Skinner. Originally from Germany, I now live on the Wirral, UK, with my husband Nick. Card making has been a passion of mine for some years now as the perfect way to relax. Whilst I like to try my hand at different styles, CAS has always been a favourite of mine.

When I am not crafting, you might be able to find me on a local beach walk, cycling or out and about somewhere in North Wales.


Here is our inspiration for you -



Jan (your hostess)













We hope we have inspired you to play along.

On a different note, we have some sad news here at ATCAS. One of the original ladies, Harriet, has had to step down immediately due to family commitments. Harriet has truly been an inspiration here at ATCAS and we wish you all the best for you and your family. xx





22 comments:

  1. I love your coloring and the colors you picked for all the different birds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to add the "DT" after my name, but forgot it. Hope my comment here counts too ;)

    Love, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's fine Manuela, thanks for letting me know. I have added you to the list xx

      Delete
  3. Hi ladies,
    I just found your challenge blog. So i've joined in.
    Great challenge and gorgeous DT cards for inspiration. Thank you.
    Have a wonderful day, greetings,
    Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the birds theme and all the great DT makes giving us lots of great inspiration. Some brilliant CAS cards here. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Challenge.. love the theme and all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge ... I had to enter twice :) lovely DT creations too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful cards from your design team :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is there any way you could possibly delete my broken link? I'm #110, Diana K, and I accidentally on purpose deleted my blog post so my link leads to nowhere! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Diana. I deleted it but forgot to leave a comment here letting you know xx

      Delete
  9. Wonderful card for inspiration made by a team of DT, and equally beautiful cards are made by the participants of the challenge. I admire them all. I would like to ask for an amendment to my report - No. 3 ArtCardBox. Can I add my application to DT? I'll be grateful for the consideration of my candidacy for.
    Regards,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you may. I have added you to the list xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much :-)
      hugs,
      BożenA

      Delete
  10. Sorry to bother you - I hit "done" too quickly and had intended to add "DT" to my entry also. I'm #135. I'd be honoured to be considered to join your DT.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I just found this challange but was too late...
    In case you want to see my card anyway (outside competition) you can find it here:
    http://bobergsblogg.blogspot.se/2015/05/flamingo.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.